This First 40.7 was build in 1999.
The boat started in France under the name Fast wave2. She was sold in 2003 to Ireland where it got the name Tomcat. Owner sailed her doublehand sailing. In 2006 she came to Falmouth. Current owner bought herin 2009.
She is a good build First 40.7
She has excellent racing history including overall winner of the 2008 round Ireland race and a class winner in Rolex Fastnet 2003. Now she does well in Danish waters and has a lot of local wins.
2017 New work done: engine service & new heat conductor & new waterheater.
- Build 1999 launched 2000
- Hull no. FR-DEFR-BEY10582A999
- Sail no. DEN 1189
- Cert. DH and ORCi 33451 IRC GBR 11007 (2009)
- Equipped with Webasto heating
- New mast collor
- New leather on steering wheel
- Membrame saildrive
- Boomcover zip pack
2011 by MM-Yacht Bogense:
- Painted with AWLGRIPP flagblue
- teak fenderlist 2011
Construction & steering
- Spade rudder with Edison bearings 2006
- Steering: 160 cm wheel
- Painted with AWLGRIPP flagblue in 2011
- teak fenderlist 2011. Professional made by MM-Yacht Bogense.
- Volvo Penta 2030 28 HP dielsel – new 2003 aproximately 800 hours – Next service week no. 43 2015
- saildrive 2 blade folding propellar
- 130 liter diesel
- 2 x 160 liter water
- 22 liter hotwater.
- 2016 Epex jib light ORC campaign + S2 new
- Main Elvstrøm Epex 2012 good condition
- No 1 Epex 2013
- no. 3 Epex inside taffeta medium 2015
- No. 3 2010 3DL north ok.
- Spinnaker S2 Elvstøm 2016
- no. 4 north 1999
- Anchor: 1 CQR anchor on chain and warp.
- 2 kg Fire-extinguisher
- First aid kit
- emergency rudder.
- 6 x fenders