This First 40.7 was build in 1999.
The boat started in France under the name Fast wave2. She was sold in 2003 to Ireland where it got the name Tomcat. Owner sailed her doublehand sailing. In 2006 she came to Falmouth. Current owner bought herin 2009.
She is a good build First 40.7
She has excellent racing history including overall winner of the 2008 round Ireland race and a class winner in Rolex Fastnet 2003. Now she does well in Danish waters and has a lot of local wins.
2017 New work done: engine service & new heat conductor & new waterheater.
- Build 1999 launched 2000
- Hull no. FR-DEFR-BEY10582A999
- Sail no. DEN 1189
- Cert. DH and ORCi 33451 IRC GBR 11007 (2009)
- Equipped with Webasto heating
- New mast collor
- New leather on steering wheel
- Membrame saildrive
- Boomcover zip pack
- New heat conductor 2017
Construction & steering
- Spade rudder with Edison bearings 2006
- Steering: 160 cm wheel
- Painted with AWLGRIPP flagblue in 2011
- teak fenderlist 2011. Professional made by MM-Yacht Bogense.
- Volvo Penta 2030 28 HP diesel – new 2003
- saildrive 2 blade folding propeller