This First 40.7 was build in 1999. She has excellent racing history including overall winner of the 2008 round Ireland race and a class winner in Rolex Fastnet 2003. Now she does well in Danish waters and has a lot of local wins. And with current crew working the way up in the ORCi field.
- Build 1999 launched 2000
- Hull no. FR-DEFR-BEY10582A999
- Sail no. DEN 1189
- Cert. DH and ORCi 33451 IRC GBR 11007 (2009)
- Equipped with Webasto heating
- New mast collor
- New leather on steering wheel
- Membrame saildrive
- Boomcover zip pack
Construction & steering
- Spade rudder with Edison bearings 2006
- Steering: 160 cm wheel
- Painted with AWLGRIPP flagblue in 2011
- teak fenderlist 2011. Professional made by MM-Yacht Bogense.
- Volvo Penta 2030 28 HP dielsel – new 2003 aproximately 800 hours – Next service week no. 43 2015
- saildrive 2 blade folding propellar
- 130 liter diesel
- 2 x 160 liter water
- 22 liter hotwater.
- Main Elvstrøm Epex 2012 good condition
- Jib Light Epex
- No 1 Epex 2013 – no. 3 Epex inside taffeta medium 2015 – No. 3 2010 3DL north ok.
- S2 125m2 new 2016
- S2 2014 Elvstrøm good
- S2 North. 2011 Good
- no. 4 north 1999
Collection of old sails. Main, 2 x genoa 135% ca. Light/medium genoa is ok.
- Anchor: 1 CQR anchor on chain and warp.
- 2 kg Fire-extinguisher
- First aid kit
- 6 lifevests
- emergency rudder.
- 4 x fenders