KEEL: 1.900kg (1.600kg in .bulb)
Awl Grip clear coated
ISO STRUCTURAL: 12215
ORC CATEGORIE: 1
Very nice racer designed by Jason Ker equipped with a full new set of Olympic Macros Sails produced in 2017 (1 Main, 3 jibs, 3 kites) also same sails Doyle Stratis produced in 2014 + Doyle Cruising laminate Main and jib for delivery.
Hull, Deck, Bulkheads and stiffners made from multi and unidirectionnal glass, vinylester resine and Gurit M foam over female tooling. All laminations are done with vacuum assisted infusion technique for perfect resine/fiber ratio and low air void.
- Prepreg carbon fibre rudder stock and blade, vacuum bagged and cured at high temperature.
- Composite Tiller, twin pedestals on request
- Rudder Bearings to be high quality self aligning roller type
- SAE4340 casted steel fin with CNC moulded composite skins.
- %3 Anthimony lead bulb, casted from CNC milled plug, painted and faired with templates.
- Super-duplex stainless steel studs
- 21 HP Yanmar Diesel engine with "sail drive" leg
- 2 blade Gori folding racing propeller.
- Spinlock flush throtle level and Spinlock tiller extension