- NavalArchitecture: Botin & Partners, Spain
- Shipyard: King Marine, Spain
- Interior Design: Stas Trasevskii, Russia
The hull of the yacht is made of composite materials. Carbon fiber used in the primary shell of the hull, with the Nomex core. The deck is made also with the Nomex core. The yacht was built with materials - prepreg and vacuum-encapsulated laminate. Carbon is used in main structural components, such as plate chains and other areas with high loads.
- Hull deck material: Epoxy prepreg carbon fibre with NOMEX core. Female mold.
- Hull superstructure: Epoxy prepreg carbon fibre with NOMEX core.
- Dark grey hull
- Deck material: Teak
- Lifting keel max draft 4.80 m - min. draft: 3.00 m
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 110l
- Add. delivery tanks: 2 x 100 l
- Daily tank: 80l
- Fresh water capacity: 2 x 120l
Custom made by «Cariboni»
- Dual System of hydraulic drive – generator and batteries.
- Furler -Jib 1 Hydraulic
- Forestay 1 Hydraulic
- Jib Cunningham 1 Hydraulic
- J 4 inner forestay 1 Hydraulic
- Jib in/out 2 Hydraulic
- Jib up/down 2 Hydraulic
- Vang 1 Hydraulic
- Main Traveller control 1 Hydraulic, under deck
- Main Cunningham 1 Hydraulic
- Main Outhaul 1 Hydraulic
- Winches Primary 2 Harken 990.3 AD BS HY AAC (Hydraulic)
- Winches Pit 2 Harken 990.3 FD HY AAC (Hydraulic)
- Winch Mainsheet 1 Harken 990.3 AD BS HY AAC (Hydraulic)
- Deflectors 1 Hydraulic
- Lifting Keel 1 Hydraulic
Sailing yacht BOTIN 65, which is completed on the Spanish shipyard King Marine late 2015, was originally conceived as a 65-foot performance racer/cruiser. As the basis was taken a successful project of another sailing yacht - CARO.
The 65-foot sailing yacht BOTIN 65 is a truly unique symbiosis of 100% racing yacht with a functional, yet stylishly designed interior that can confidently claim to be a new standard in the world of race-cruisers in the range of 60-70 feet .
She very easily goes to hydroplaning after 10 knots. On reaching at 25-27 knots boat picks up speed of 20-22.
Now to be visited in the Caribbean