Swan 50 in excellent condition. Professionally maintained, always kept in perfect conditions. Full offshore inventory. IRC optimized. Proven winner in OD and offshore races. Ready for OD and IRC/Offshore
- Winner of several 2022 OD championships
- Top part of keel sandblasted 2023
- New Durepox on keel and rudders 2023
- Works done to Watertight boat before Fastnet
- Full 3D scan of the boat to align keel and rudder and optimize the symetrics of the boat.
- Always dry sailed
- Harken pedestal for Offshore
- Full sail inventory for offshore sailing
- First Owner
- Full time project manager Supervising the build
- One of the Lightest Swan 50´s ever built
The architect: Juan Kouyoumdijan on ClubSwan50
Performance comes from two main areas: the first one is optimising the relationship between key parameters such as length, displacement, sail area and righting moment; the second is a specific refinement of these parameters within themselves.
The construction in full pre-preg and Sprint carbon fiber. The structures were designed in complete compliance to ISO Standards. The criteria was to minimize weight while keeping the construction method and procedure in line with that of a serial production setup. I believe we managed to achieve the objective since the weight of all the structural components, including the keel fin, is just over 2’000 Kg. The keel fin itself only being 160 Kg and built mostly of high modulus carbon fiber. The structural criteria for the carbon fin was specifically focused on eliminating flutter as well as satisfying the GL Standard and recommendations, which impose bending and grounding load cases.