full refit 2017
- new hull painting
- complete hull, rudder and keel work profiled
- new deck painting
- new mast painting
- complete ultrasound checking mast and rigging
- new running rigging
- new electronic h5000
- new antiskid patches on cockpit deck
- complete engine overhaul
- sail number ESP1234
- color hullblack
- irc and orc race winner completely refitted
- cruising speed7.5 kn
- hull, interior structure and deck in corecell cored postcured epoxy/e-glass.
- keel: 930kg ductile (sg) iron fin, 3370kg lead/antimony bulb.
- foils are professionally faired to templates and foils/rig/hull were accurately aligned using a theodolite rig.
- internal h frame underneath floor pan to provide rigidity.
- finish: light coloured pale grey gelcoat with moulded non-skid pattern on deck.
- hull is awlgrip white, with hard finish antifoul prepared to 600 grade on top of awlgrip 545 below waterline.
- currently painted with graphics of title sponsor on topsides.