Khaleesi Dk 46 IRC Racer / Cruiser
Should you be in the market for one of the best IRC Racer Cruisers to go chase some silver wear then Khaleesi is the boat!!
With an exceptionally long list of major race & regatta credits to her name she has been one of the top performing Division 2 IRC race yachts in Australia, her duals with sister ship Nine Dragons have been epic, performing at the top of the fleet for years & ready to continue her winning ways for her new owner.
Continually upgraded through her life including recently fitted :
- New High Modulus Hallspar carbon custom rig New in 2017: features halyard locks and offers a substantial weight saving & more righting moment –equating to more speed on the race course.
- Navtec Rod rigging New in 2017
- North Sail inventory including 3Di Offshore & Inshore mainsails that have only a few races since new.
- Carbon Hallspar Carbon Boom.
- Carbon Bow Sprit for flying Fractional Zero & Blast reaching headsail
- B&G 5000 Hercules instruments were new in 2017 & featuring the processor to extract Target speeds & angles , so important when Offshore racing..
Don’t risk buying an unproven race yacht. She is a well cared for yacht that is ready for the Upcoming 75th Sydney Hobart Race & some of her existing crew would be available to join a new owner to assist in getting up to speed.
Khaleesi is realistically priced & offers exceptional value for the asking price of $369,000.