IOR Two Tonner Dubois 43 Custom
well maintaned sailing yacht, ready for her new owner
- Antifouling every year nautic T4Speed
- Every year on the hard 1 year inside 1 outside Kats
- Engine service every year 2 times winter ready summer ready.
- Sails every year to the sail maker Lion sails.
- Engine replacement for a Volvo D22
- full deck layout refit, new blocks en refitted the original ones, all halyards to lead to spinlock jammers in the cockpit.
- The whole deck sanded and repaired where needed, full repaint on deck en topsides.
- Mast has been checked, and repainted, new antal rail system for the mainsail and new spinnaker track fitted.
- Bottom sanded and epoxy system applied plus antifouling.
- New boom and main sheet setup has been made and all rigging checked.
- Refitted the keel and rudder.
- Keel bolts changed and re laminated the keel area and refit the keel .
- Rudder bearings checked and replaced where needed, full refit off the rudder system.
- Striped out the inside, full repaint off the structure and floor panels ect.
- Yacht is now back to his original 1983 setup
- New electrical system, alternator , and new interior led lights red/white.
- New upholstery.
- Halyard replacement
- Refit of all the electronics and nav area to a modern setup
- 2 new racing SK 99 Race halyards
- New safety inventory
- new Epirb.
Yard Woof Boats
From the drawing board of Ed Dubois himself Formidable was conceived, a state of the art racing boat purposely build for the Admirals cup of 1985 nothing was left to the unknown.
Unfortunately Mr Dubois passed away earlier this year but is very well known for his performance boats and his contribution to the super-yacht industry.
Woof Boats Ltd was incorporated in Dec 1983 and renamed Advanced Laminates Ltd in Dec 1984. It traded for several years as ALL, seems to have stopped trading in about 1988.
Project managed by Rinus Meeuwisen te Breskens Woof boats was a small boatyard with highest possible build quality no expenses where saved to build the ultimate racing machine.
- 100 liter fresh water tank storage onboard with a filling cap on deck
- 100L fixed dieseltank 2013 refitted
- There is enough room to install a blackwater tank and deck fitting.