Farr 40 built by Carroll Marine, well known and winning Farr 40 known as Warlord VI.
She is in very good condition and always kept on dry dock.
HULL NUMBER: CIR40005797
Refit and renewals
Complete refit done in December 2017-april 2018. During this refit everything was out from the boat. The boat was reinforced where it was necessary, and all parts from deck to below were changed, such as :
- Engine Yanmar 3ym30c changed in 2013-2014, new engine start panel in may 2018.
- Refit of interior
- All blocks changed with class compliant ones
- New Harken Carbo racing Foil on headstay in may 2019
- Hydraulic pump and cylinder fully serviced in September 2019 (all seals were changed)
- Kiwi grip paint on deck in June 2019.
- All hull, rudder and keel was repainted with Durepox paint and high performance clear over.
- Mast was repainted black with Durepox paint.
- Boom and stanchions was electrostatic painted in black.
- Spinnaker pole changed with the longer one, class compliant form Hall Spars & quick release class compliant installed. (Southern Spars)