Well kept and ready for a new owner
The Morningstar, was delivered to and imported in the Netherlands in November 2005 from the U.S.
She is designed by the Argentinian designer German Frers. He is also the designer of some very successful and famous boats (Luna Rossa & Flyer) that competed in the America's cup and Whitbread around the world race.
The Morningstar was one of the most high tech sailing yachts competing in the Southern Ocean Racing Conference in 1984. The skipper was the 4 time champion John Kolius.
- Keel: draft approx. 2.50, new bulb IMS keel designed and built in 2006, ca 6000 kg
- Builder: Lazzara Marine (Florida USA)
- Hull number: LMZF50010184
- Material hull: Carbon, Nomex core
- Antifouling last applied 2019