Owners comments: It’s a great spec. She has been upgraded significantly over the last 2 years and not yet raced! So she is very good.
- new engine and gearbox in 2018 which has only 145hours
- new upholstery throughout
- all new electrics - a full B&G Triton system with masthead displays, coach roof displays, Type A autopilot, Ais, echomax active radar enhancer, VHF dsc
She is in the water, ready to sail.
- Rigging works
- new prop shaft fitted , some alignment engine works and new/upgraded engine mounts in September (last month)
- A thorough engine service in July (2020) – she has done 50 miles since then
- New propeller in July 2020