Very well maintained and fast Jeanneau Sun Fast 3200 ready to go.
She is treated with hard antifouling (black). Every year she is taken outside on the hard. Every two year she is put on the hard for 4 months. The other year they sail winterseries.
-Deltaweek 2016 1st place CR-klasse and 2nd not measured class
-Antwerprace 2017: 5th place CR-klasse.
This Daniel Andrieu design provides effortless speed and is most definitely fun. Built using the latest technology to ensure the best strength-to-weight ratios, this boat is uniquely adapted to performance cruising and racing. The Sun Fast 3200 is particularly impressive while sailing off the wind.
The Sun Fast 3200 has all the necessary elements to enjoy your time onboard. A galley, chart table, two double cabins and a head compartment offer comfort not often found in boats of this class. Technical equipment has been designed with functionality and reliability as the primary focus.
- HULL: Infusion with balsa coring
- Structural inner moulding glued into place
- DECK: Infusion deck with foam sandwich
- Infusion moulded mast bulkhead and watertight bulkhead forward
- Engine throttle in the cockpit with removable handle
- Sound insulation for engine compartment
- Access via removable companionway
- Diesel engine Yanmar 2YM15 15 HP
- Saildrive SD20 transmission
- 2-blade folding propeller
- Fuel filter
- Raw water filter
- Anti-siphon gooseneck
- 75L roto moulded fuel tank
- Radio radio/cd player
- 12V outlet at chart table