Sun Fast 3600 in very good condition.
Year of manufacturing: 2014
Year of commissioning: 2015
Palmares Skip Intro 2019
- La 200 (Caorle): 2nd classified ORC 3 Double Handed;
- La 500 (Caorle): 1st classified ORC 3 Double Handed;
- Regatta Brindisi-Corfù: 1st classified ORC 3 Double Handed; 1st classified ORC 3 C Group
- 5 Fari (Palermo): 1st classified ORC 3 Double Handed; 1st classified ORC 3 C Group
- Trieste – San Giovanni in Pelago – Trieste: 3rd classified ORC 3 Double Handed
- Italian Offshore Championship - Winner Category Double Handed
- Italian Offshore Championship - Winner Category ORC 3
- Italian Offshore Championship – 2nd Overall
- Trofer Caorle Double Handed – Overall Winner
Crazy well maintained Sun Fast 3600, #16 hull, ready for racing at top. Yearly 4 months on dry, full engine service and new hard black racing antifouling. Never used for chartering and cruising. Fully optimized for Med racing double handed. New set of sails in 2018.
About Sun Fast 36
Designed by Daniel Andrieu, the Sun Fast 3600 benefits from the latest advances in vacuum-bagged resin infusion to ensure exceptional strength and rigidity while drastically reducing weight.
The lightweight, powerful hull with its hard chine, twin rudders and lead keel contributes to this Sun Fast’s speed, balance and stability on all tacks. Perfectly adapted to solo, doublehanded, and crewed regattas, the Sun Fast 3600 is designed to compete in both inshore and offshore races.
This 3600 is equipped with twin, composite tillers, the deck layout ensures easy handling through well thought-out ergonomics and optimised sailing functions.
She was elected:
- 2016 "Best Sailboat under 45ft"
- 2017 "IRC Boat of the year"