The boat was acquired in March of 2020 and has since undergone a major upgrade of all systems, running rigging etc and has been maintained to the highest standard.
The boat in 2021 won the Danish Championship for larger yachts, in 2022 was the fastest boat after corrected time in the Round Sealand race and won a number of local races additionally.
The boat was designed for the IMS rule but will do well and is a fun boat to sail under any measurement system. The boat also has a complete ORC certificate ready to go racing.
Hull, keel and rudder
- Hull upgraded and optimized in 2019 with a straight bow and more modern stern allowing hiking. No structural changes.
- Hull painted with Gray color in 2019.
- Underwater hull optimized and updated to VC17 in 2022
- Boat upgraded to tiller stearing in 2021
- Rudder bearing renewed in 2022
- Keel mounted with new sealant in 2022
- Carbon rudder and rudder stock
- Racing seascocks