Ballast......................Approx 4,500 kg
Engine:.................. Volvo Penta Diesel (D2-40) with ‘sail drive’ leg
Gori 2 blade folding Racing propeller
Fresh Water:..............70 Litres
Fuel Tank:.................100 Litres
Displacment: ..............6970 kgs
Ballast: ....................4500 kgs
- New keel fin and bulb 2011 a fully optimised machined fin with fairings .
- New antifouling 2015 Awl Grip
- New sprayed mast and boom
THE MOST SUCCESSFUL IRC BOAT OF ALL TIME
Cervantes Race - 3rd Overall, 3rd in Class
North Sea Race - 1st Overall, 1st in Class
Myth of Malham - 3rd Overall, 3rd in Class
East Coast Race - 1st Overall, 1st in Class
Morgan Cup - 1st Overall, 1st in Class
IRC Nationals - 2nd Overall, 2nd in Class
Cowes-Dinard-St Malo - 3rd Overall, 2nd in Class
Cowes Week - 1st in class, 7th Overall
Breskens Week - 1st Class, Dutch IRC National Champions
RORC Class 1 Winner
RORC Overall Winner
Ft Lauderdale to Key West Race - 2nd Class, 2nd Overall
Key West Race Week - 2nd Class
St Thomas Regatta - 2nd Class
BVI Spring Regatta - 1st Overall
Round Tortola Race - 1st Overall
Caribben 600 - 1st Class, 7th Overall
Antigua Race Week - 1st in Class, Overall Winner
Round The Island Race (Cowes) - Monohull Line Honours
Cowes - St Malo 1st in Class
East Coast Race - 1st Overall
Channel Race - 1st Overall
RORC Class 1 Winner (TBC)
Length (m.): 13.91
Engine: Volvo Penta P2-40B, 29kW, 2 blade folding propellor, saildrive
Location: Holland, Lelystad
- Black underwatership
- Blue hull
- Rudder construction with carbon rudder stock
- Fin keel
- Sleeps 5 comfortably on the windward side on bunkbeds. 2 beds have a comfortable cushion
- Main working area of the interior has full standing headroom
- Large chart table with comfortable swivel seat, starboard side.
- Forward of the chart table is a large head with toilet
- Forward of the galley on the port side is an array of personal stowage bags
- Oopposite the galley is a large hanging locker for wet weather gear.
- At the front of the accommodation space is a full bulkhead which can be closed off to create an isolated compartment.
- Another bulkhead at the rear of the bunk area can be similarly closed of to provide some protection against sinking in the case of a collision at sea.
- Bags for storage
- Grab rails carbon
- 2 burner stove with oven
- Sink unit with a cover
- Carbon worktop
- Storage in lockers and bag
- Highly efficient built-in electric coolbox/fridge.
- System voltage 12/220V
- Shorepower with cable
- B&G H3000 Performance Processor
- Onboard Computer
- 19” LCD Monitor
- 3 x B&G GFD’s on deck, one at Nav Station
- 5 x B&G 20/20 on Carbon Mast bracket
- Speed, Depth and Wind Sensors
- GPS Simrad MX500 Navigation System
- VHF DSC ICOM IC-M505
- Sailor Iridium satphone
- Mast Hall Spar HS40 Ultra High Modulus carbon fibre (stiffer than permitted for either Americas Cup or Volvo masts, to maximise stiffness within a highly aerodynamic section). Mast was sprayed black 2015
- Backstay system can accommodate either a single or twin backstay, depending on whether a square-head mainsail is desired.
- Boom high strength carbon cored with Nomex.
- ROD/PBO rigging (PBO Future Fibres)
- Spinnaker halyards have locks at the masthead which can be engaged offshore to prevent chafe.
- Combination track fitted to the back of the mast to allow both a bolt-rope mainsail for inshore use and a roller-car system for the offshore mainsail allowing easy reefing.
- A comprehensive running rigging package is included of which all is in good race condition.
- 2 jib sheets
- Cuben Fibre A3-B
- 3Di Medium Jib - MED-F
- 3DL Light JIb - LT-E
- 3DL Offshore Mainsail - Sq Top OM-E
- Spinnaker Staysail - SS-C
- 3Di Inshore Mainsail - Sq Top IM-D
- 3Di Medium Jib - MED-G
- Windseeker - WS-B
- 3Di Furling Genoa Staysail - GS-C
- 3Di Heavy Weather Jib - 3+C
- Inshore mainsail – 3Di C SQ TOP
- Offshore mainsail – D SQ TOP
- Light jib D – 3di
- Heavy jib – c 3di
- Medium E Jib – 3di
- J4 Jib - B
- Code Zero - B
- Inshore mainsail – 3Di B SQ TOP
- Offshore mainsail – C SQ TOP
- Light jib C – 3di
- Medium C Jib – 3di
- Medium D Jib – 3di
- 3.5 ORC B
- Jib top B
- A5 A
- A1.5 A
- Plinths for the helmsman that are adjustable to match the heel angle of the yacht.
- Near-Maximum beam extends right to the transom to maximise the crew’s contribution to stability and a single stanchion at the aft corner allows unrestricted crew positioning right to the transom for heavy airs sailing downwind.
- Fore and Aft Jib tracks allow for unencumbered headroom inside the cabin, while a coarse-fine barber-hauler system allows correct lateral positioning of the clew.
- Fore Hatch has a pneumatic sealing system to ensure full water tightness at sea.
- Companionway Hatch is external to ensure complete water tightness offshore. A low profile version is used inshore and a raised version of the Hatch is fitted for offshore use.
- 2x 4 stoppers
- 2 x carbon steering wheels
- Manual bilgepump
- Cockpit bag for lines
- 2x Watertight lockers
Runner, mainsheet and cockpit winches are "handed” to allow direct rope leads without deflection.
- Primary winches with a speed ring base and are connected to a Harken Pedestal system, which incorporates and overdrive gear for rapid gybes and hoists
- Harken 50.2, Harken 50.2 LH, Harken 50.3
- Grinder Harken
- Covers for the small winches
- Boom cover x 2
- Reef nappy’s x 2; Reef strops for mast x 2
- Carbon flag pole
- Backstay for pinhead main
- Cover for mast below decks.
- Personal bags in bow area - port side x 12
- spare window for front hatch
- Floor cover for cockpit
- 6 winch handles
- Offshore hatch
- Emergency tiller
- Horseshoe + light
- Gas detector
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.