We purchased the M34 in February 2016. She is hull n.20 out of 22 finished. When I bought it, the boat was practically new, used for only one part of a "Tour de France" by a Swiss team. She is very fast and fun: a pure racing boat. The boat has its own trailer (aluminium, Harbeck). The boat is in perfect conditions, no damages or groundings.
- The Hull is epoxy reinforced with carbon
- Electronic NEXUS NXR
- Six winches Harken self tailing
- Mast, boom and rudder carbon.
- The sails are in excellent conditions, some practically new.
- The engine (Volvo Penta) has 235 hours, no more and is regular maintained
She is in top condition, like new!
VIDEO M34s sailing