M.A.T. Yachts presents MAT 1070 a 35 feet IRC Racer Cruiser
Fast, modern, stylish looking and exciting dual purpose yacht aimed at providing competitive racing performance and comfortable accommodation.
Designed by Bernard Nivelt- Alexis Muratet.
Built by M.A.T. Turkey.
Mentioned price is price ex yard, ex-vat and ex-options
TCC projection 1.054
LOA 10.70 m
LWL 9.55 m
Beam 3.62 m
Deaft 2.20 m
Displacement 4.700 kg
- Hull, deck and bulkheads produced with vacuum assisted resin infusion technology in PVC foam cored vinylester/e-glass
- Light composite interior modules
- NPG acid gelcoat on hull, deck, bulkheads and interior modules
- Molded nonskid on deck and cockpit floor
- Marelon seacocks and flush valves
- Lead fin keel 2300 kg (approximate)
Rudder and Steering
- Composite rudder and carbon fiber stock
- Jefa high performance self-aligning top/lower rudder bearings
- Tiller steering or composite twin wheel steering on request