MAT1180 hull #5 2016
Boat has only raced twice this season due to other commitments by her owners.
She is now without stickers and ready to be transported and dismantled in a shed and stored since winter 2018/19. Keel, rudder and rig is off as is her commercial wrap in black. All maintenance is done by sailing pro´s and the yard is second to none when it comes to maintain race boats.
Currently full boat and equipment is serviced to be ready to race
- Female hull and deck tools
- E-glass, carbon fiber, PVC core, epoxy vinylester resin
- Vacuum assisted resin infusion
- ISO 12215 structural regulations category A
- Gelcoat finish on hull, deck and internal structure
- Custom draft adjustement from 2500 mm to 2600 mm Replaced!
- International VC Tar2 epoxy base coat and VC Offshore Teflon antifouling for racing
- New 2017 2,9m keel and bulb design
- Wrapped in black foil for logos, hull white gelcoat under foil