All refit activities are done with Shipcenter Lelystad
- Modified deck/ hull construction
- New windows
- Painted hull – Deck and accommodation
- New electrical system
- Engine overhauled
- Modified main bulkhead
- Additional stiffeners in bow section
- New aft bulkhead
- Additional stiffeners in aft section
- New engine rubbers
- Painted engine
- Bolt penetrations made full polyester
- Painted interior
- Yanmar 1GM 9 hp diesel engine - 2 bladed folding propeller - Saildrive SD20
- Keel 650 kg sg iron fin with 980 kg lead/antimony bulb = 1630 kg
The hull and deck are constructed of wet-preg, epoxy / e-glass laminates over CoreCell SAN and end-grain balsa cores, vacuum-bagged and oven-cured for a light and exceptionally strong boat. Local reinforcement with unidirectional fibers and higher density cores is tailored to specific load paths.An ingenious internal grid unit ties together ring frames, stringers, engine bed, maststep and bunk fronts into one integrated structural form to greatly enhance strength and esthetics.
- Fuel 40 lt
The boat is originally equipped with a waterballast system, 2 times 300 Ltr.
The waterballast sytem has been removed during the refit in 2009, but can be refitted. Parts are still available and/ or can still be purchased.