Lightweight water ballasted speed machine with lifting keel to 1 meter
- Twin rudders
- Designed Owen Clarke Design
- Built Owen Clarke Design
- Material Glass Carbon/Glass and Airex foam sandwich
- Draft Keel Down 2.28m (7’6”) fully raised motoring 0.7m (2’3”)
Refits and maintenance
- the boat had a refit and a new engine is placed (UK)
- the cockpit, the water ballast system and the sail plan have been adjusted.
- The boat painted.
- new nuts plates keel bolts
- the underwatership is stripped to the laminate and provided with an epoxy system (not yet anti-fouling)
- the keel bolts (bulp / blade) checked and the bolt holes in the sword box renewed with carbon plates.
- Electronics up to date and equipped with the latest version.
- New top light and the stays checked.
- Engine annual inspection.
more info designer:
Yacht is wonderful to sail with. She is equipped with two very nice jibs, reasonably good genoa, moderate storm genoa, moderate laminate mainsail. New Harken rail and trolleys. Nice older dracon mainsail (no trolleys) and jib.