Palmer Johnson 67 is a beautiful Aluminum Ketch that is in good condition after a recent refit.
The owner ordered new sails for the boat, 2021. Main and mezzen fully battened, and a head sail (jib). All Hydranet, radial cut.
A Furlex furler (new) for the inner forestay is already on board but must be fitted, 2021.
The boat can be visited any time by appointment.
- Teak deck was removed and deck painted anti slip.
- New engine, from 2016, fitted 2017 with 130 hp and 193 h on the counter, 3 blades Max prop
- New Aquadrive system.
- Engine room spotless
- Bowthruster Hydraulic 8 Kw: refurbished
- Windlass: refurbished
- Aluminium masts, new paint job
- all the standing rigging new.
- Halyards Dyneema and sheets new.
- New generator 5kw- 75 hours
- All batteries, 3 sets, new in 2017
- New electronics 2017