Unique 1 off racer-cruiser build in 1999, completely refitted in 2016/2017, equipped with lifting keel (1,60 – 3,10).
Designed by Peter Rommel. She has high performance racer/cruiser qualities to compete with racing yachts and at the same time she is a comfortable cruising boat.
Deck layout is well thought out. Which makes her easy to sail double or single-handed. Equipped with a genakker pole and spinnaker rail she can sail all wind angles fast and comfortable.
She has a slim waterline profile, which means that the ratio waterline length – waterline height is low. You will want this slim waterline when waves are present in upwind courses. While with lower winds you will have a smaller wetted surface.
Her broad and flat stern guarantees a smooth ride down wind with planning possibilities.
- a new anti-fouling system Boero Mistral Fondo, baselayer after Boero Sirocco (black)
- repainting of the hull; primer and after 4 layers IJssel dark grey
- service of the engine and renewal of all fuels, cleaning diesel tank, replace all tubing, saildrive manchets changed
- replacing all instruments with B&G instruments, AIS, VHF
- replacing all navigation lights with LED
- Mast and rig checked December 2016 (Dieep Yachts)
- Plumbing/hoses renewed of toilet, sink and shower
- All batteries new
- Keel taken off, new shaped, new antifouling and put back under
Build in 1999 and delivered to first owner in 2000. First owner used it for cruising in the Netherlands. First home port was Enkhuizen after that she moved to Scheveningen. In 2016 she was bought by current owner from the first owner. The current owner put on a new anti fouling system and engine was serviced, batteries renewed. Hull was painted in a new colour (grey). Current owner used the boat for cruising and racing. Reason for sale of the boat is his divorce.
- Keel alu with a lead bulb, lifting keel. min draft 1.80m. Owners comments:
The hydraulic system is working wonderfully. To be operated inside and outside. Only the buttons to operate the keel on the outside do not work properly. But that is just a minor electric issue.
The saloon has a Mahoney floor with wooden doors and wooden shutters. The interior has a complete inner shell. The upholstery on sofa’s, cockpits and beds needs to be replaced.
- Saloon with u-shaped sofa and foldable table, on portside a 2.2 meter long kitchen. Via the head with toilet and shower you can access the forward cabin.
- Cabins 2 with double bed
- Berths 6 (including sofa in saloon)
- Standing headroom ca. 2.00 meters
- Head with shower and toilet
- Heating Webasto with outlets in forecastle, head and in saloon
- Cooking device 3 burner with oven
- Hot water
- Ample storage in lockers and drawers
- Navigation lights All LED (sb, port, fence, 3 color lights, round white light)
- 12 Volt
- Starter battery is 60 Ah, (2017) service battery is 2 x 105 Ah (2017)
- Shorepower and charging of batteries is managed by a MASTERVOLT Chargemaster 12-35
- EPIRB: 406 mhz, GPS
- Fire extinguisher
- Fenders 5, mooring lines