This Salona 41 is built in Vinylester and equipped with special designed Cossutti racing keel with draft of 2.15m. Second owner.
Every year she was stored in a heated shed and meticulously maintained by her owner.
Now she is stored inside a shed, you are welcome to come and inspect her.
She is in mint condition and very well equipped, with:
- Quatum set of sails in very good condition
- Harken performance deck hardware
- White sprayed mast, boom and vang
- Powdercoats stanchions, push and pull pit and coahroof handles
- Flexiteak on cockpit seats
- She is little used and has only 350h on the engine
- etc etc