Sea Cart 30. Hull 6.
Built by Marström Composite in Sweden
- Recently repainted silver grey, all three hulls and mast and boom.
- New sails in Dec 2016 from Ullman. Jib, Code 0 and top furling Gennaker.
This yacht has recently sailed In the following Regattas all in Phuket.
- Kings Cup 2nd place by half a point.
- Phangna Bay first equal.
- Multi hull Regatta first.
- July Race Week 2nd.
- Total 23 races and all line honours in a competitive multi hull fleet of 10-12 yachts in each Regatta.
Boat is in excellent condition- dry sailed, VAT paid in Thailand. This yacht is ready to race anytime!
She wins most yacht races in this region. Is very fast and very safe. Stripped out for racing. This boat easily slides into a 40 foot HC container .
Updates by the current owner
This Seacart was totally stripped out and turned from a cruiser racer into a pure day racer. There is nothing below deck. No cushions, no batteries, no lighting , no wiring , no radio , no instruments. The boat has been lightened by over 250 kg. Now weighs with all racing gear only 1040 kg.
- All hulls- refaired, repainted grey - new inspection hatches. Anti foul on main hull.
- All 3 foils correctly drained, resanded , resealed, painted orange.
- Rudder lifting systems renewed.
- Tillers painted grey, traveler stripped down and refinished.
- Mast and boom, refared, under coat and painted " whisper grey. ".
- Interior repainted white- but empty except for safety gear.
- 5 life jackets, one bosun chair. Tool box and torches, hand pumps etc.
- Lots of spare lines, fenders, mainsail cover.
- Sails, UK main in excellent condition; UK jib in excellent condition.New Ullman racing sails - used in 4 Regattas a total of 16 racing days. Jib, carbon, Code O, Gennaker. Jib on soft hanks. Code O on Senden bottom curler, Genny on
- Selden brand new Top curler!
- All fitted with endless roller lines and work extremely well.
- All halyards and sheets in excellent condition- covered dyneema! Genny halyard just replaced.
- Standing rigging just replaced shrouds with 8 mm Covered Dyneema, new stainless forestay! Prodded! Bowsprit has new lines and special blocks! The Genny at outer end and the Code O now runs from just inside the Genny. 50 sqm.
- Two Danforth anchors, lots of spare chain
- Life raft (not serviced)
- Hand held vhf
- Two sets Velocitek. With carbon mounts for Beams. All four beams repainted too
- Tramps all stitching - just double overstitched September 2017. Look like new.
- 8 hp Selva almost new.
- Ta winch handles.
- Road trailer- German made unused.
- New 4 wheel steel launching and storage trailer so road trailer
- Life raft 4 man
- 5 life jackets