First owner yacht, VAT paid, UK flag! Fully equipped and profesionally maintained.
She is a real must see, ready to sail! Additional pictures available at request.
Last services done in May 2016:
- Antifouling International UNI EU Soft
- Polymer wax on hull
- Lubrication of all valves
- Change of pipes and valves of the black water from the stern waste tank
- Changes of the cooling intake valve of the generator
- Teak deck service (cleaner, brightner, sealer)
- Engine and generator serviced
Shipman 50 is defined as a single-handed pilothouse high-performance yacht. Fast and strong, seaworthy, easy to sail and handle, functional and great looking, she is the racer's world cruiser.
Hull built fully with prepreg carbon fiber and epoxy (Light & strong), a one-piece sandwich laminate with a Carbon/E-Glass with Epoxy resin.
The deck and superstructure are both one-piece constructions bonded to the deck with the two forward bulk heads making watertight compartments. Full grip paint applied to the deck, medium draft lead bulb on cast iron fin keel, and a high aspect spade rudder made in carbon.
Builder: Seaway (Slovenia)
Designer: Joergen Bonde / J&J Design team
Hull number: 11 (Of 13 that are built)
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 330 litres (1 tank)
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 215 litres (2 tanks, total 430 litres)
- Holding tank(l): 40 litres (2 tanks, total 80 litres)