• Campeones del Trofeo Infantas de España (General y ORC)
• Campeones regata Puertos Canarios (General y ORC 1)
• 6º Clase Copa del Rey (Palma de Mallorca)
• 2º Jornadas Náuticas Pitiusas
• 2º Clase Rolex Middle Sea Race (Malta)
Designer: Jason Ker
Yacht is sticker wrapped - original colour is white
Underwatership sprayed epoxy (durepox) and polished (no antifouling)
The Sydney GTS43 seamlessly combines a performance orientated yacht with spacious cruising comforts, offering universal appeal to racers, couples and families alike.
Built to satisfy the demands of today s discerning sailors, the Sydney GTS43 presents a marriage between impressive design and construction techniques to deliver a yacht that is light yet strong, easy to sail yet seriously fast, stylish yet functional, and above all else, seaworthy.
Capable of competitive racing at both club and regatta level, this 43-footer can also be easily managed when racing short-handed or when cruising. With its non- overlapping headsail for ease of tacking and an asymmetrical spinnaker, the Sydney GTS43 can be sailed to its full potential without the need for a large and experienced crew. Its low vertical centre of gravity coupled with its generous sail area to displacement provides exceptional stability, thereby rewarding its owner with superior handling and performance.
With accommodation for up to six guests, the Sydney GTS43 has a surprising amount of room. Above deck, the large open transom cockpit provides ease of movement and comfort whether racing, cruising or entertaining, while below deck its roomy interior is contemporary by design and easy to maintain. Large coach house windows provide an abundance of natural light and a greater feeling of size.
Designed to exceed your expectations in terms of performance, ease of handling, safety and comfort, the Sydney GTS43 establishes a new benchmark for yachts of this size in the world.
Its low vertical centre of gravity coupled with its generous sail area to displacement provides great handling and performance.
HULL AND DECK STRUCTURE
Structures are built in accordance with American Bureau of Shipping Guide for Building and Classing Offshore Yachts.
Structures and stability are designed in accordance with the ISO standard (12217 and 1215-5), CE, Lloyds and ISAF regulations.
- Hull is laminated with vinylester resins using biaxial and double bias fabric.Closed cell foam core utilised in Hull and Deck construction.
- Exterior of Hull and Deck high gloss isophthalic white gel coat.
- GRP moulded main structural bulkhead, laminated on hull and deck for optimum stiffness.
- Deck is of foam core with double bias E-glass laminate in vinylester resin.
- Moulded GRP furniture modules & engine bed finished in white gel coat.
- Custom Manufactured marine grade Anodised Aluminium keel grid to provide maximum stiffness.
- Non slip surface on deck, coach roof and cockpit.
- Moulded in toe rails on foredeck.
- All secondary bulkheads Vacuum bagged composite.
- Low profile sliding hatch with washboard.
- Epoxy undercoat and International longlife Antifouling
- High lift, low VCG Iron & lead bulb keel configuration, including a large load bearing top plate recessed and bolted through hull.
- Race faired to designers templates as standard.
- Custom milled anodised aluminium keel grid