Well maintained Sydney 43 GTS, winner Greek National Champions 2016.
Built 2013, launch 2014.
Very well maintained racer, ready for next campaign
More about the Sydney 43 GTS
Fast, easy to handle, stable and spacious, the Sydney GTS43 serves as a comfortable cruiser, short- handed family weekender and competitive IRC racer.
The Sydney GTS43 seamlessly combines a performance orientated yacht with spacious cruising comforts, offering universal appeal to racers, couples and families alike.
Built to satisfy the demands of today s discerning sailors, the Sydney GTS43 presents a marriage between impressive design and construction techniques to deliver a yacht that is light yet strong, easy to sail yet seriously fast, stylish yet functional, and above all else, seaworthy.
Capable of competitive racing at both club and regatta level, this 43-footer can also be easily managed when racing short-handed or when cruising. With its non- overlapping headsail for ease of tacking and an asymmetrical spinnaker, the Sydney GTS43 can be sailed to its full potential without the need for a large and experienced crew. Its low vertical centre of gravity coupled with its generous sail area to displacement provides exceptional stability, thereby rewarding its owner with superior handling and performance.
With accommodation for up to six guests, the Sydney GTS43 has a surprising amount of room. Above deck, the large open transom cockpit provides ease of movement and comfort whether racing, cruising or entertaining, while below deck its roomy interior is contemporary by design and easy to maintain. Large coach house windows provide an abundance of natural light and a greater feeling of size.
Designed to exceed your expectations in terms of performance, ease of handling, safety and comfort, the Sydney GTS43 establishes a new benchmark for yachts of this size in the world.
LINKS TO MORE INFO
HULL AND DECK STRUCTURE
- Structures are built in accordance with American Bureau of Shipping Guide for Building and Classing Offshore Yachts.
- Structures and stability are designed in accordance with the ISO standard (12217 and 1215-5), CE, Lloyds and ISAF regulations.
- Hull is laminated with vinylester resins using biaxial and double bias fabric.
- Closed cell foam core utilised in Hull and Deck construction.
- Exterior of Hull and Deck will be high gloss isophthalic white gel coat.
- GRP moulded main structural bulkhead, laminated on hull and deck for optimum stiffness.
- Deck is of foam core with double bias E-glass laminate in vinylester resin.
- Moulded GRP furniture modules & engine bed finished in white gel coat.
- Custom Manufactured marine grade Anodised Aluminium keel grid to provide maximum stiffness.
- Non slip surface on deck, coach roof and cockpit.
- Moulded in toe rails on foredeck.
- All secondary bulkheads will be vacuum bagged composite.
- Low profile sliding hatch with washboard.
- Teflon underwatership new 2017
- Upgrade to International VC Offshore antifouling
Keel is 2014, with adjustable weight
- High lift, low VCG Iron & lead bulb keel configuration, including a large load bearing top plate recessed and bolted through hull.
- Race faired to designers templates as standard.
- Custom milled anodised aluminium keel grid
MECHANICAL AND STEERING
- 39 HP Yanmar 3JH5E fresh water cooled diesel motor with sail drive and 80 amp alternator with exhaust system discharge through transom.
- 90 litre plastic moulded fuel tank with fuel filter.
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer and alarm for oil pressure and temperature
- Spinlock Flush mounted single lever throttle control in cockpit
- Gori Two blade folding propeller.
- Carbon fibre spade composite rudder with Carbon Fibre Composite stock.
- Self aligning Race quality needle roller bearings fitted as standard
- Twin carbon composite racing wheels finished in two pack black polyurethane
- Manual (foot pump)water system to galley and head
- 2 x 100 litre bladder water tanks fitted under saloon seating.
- High grade reinforced PVC tubing.
- Flush through hull fittings with sea cocks fitted where applicable
- Two manual bilge pumps, one fitted below and one on deck in the cockpit.
- Holding Tank fitted with discharge pump
- Presurized Hot water sytem