Very good condition, she is like new!
- 3rd owner
- ORC certificate available
- extensive refit 2015
- new underwatership and painted deck and cockpit 2019
- hull polished 2019
- no damages
Comments current owner:
The boat was built in 1995, and refitted in 2015/2017.
- inside and outside completely repainted
- many upgrades such as footrests in the cockpit and deck fittings / rudder suspension reinforced.
- 2016 new set of Ullman sails, always neatly rolled up and not used very often. Sails are still in like new condition!
- In 2017, the keel construction was adjusted from a liftable keel to a fixed keel to improve stiffness of the structure. This was done by Jachtwerf Vlieger and the keeldesign was of Peter Bosgraaf. The keel profile was then also race faired.
The boat had never been used for sailing competitions and was therefore not provided with a certificate. Through the watersports association hull was measured in order to be able to request an ORC certificate.
The chainplates are of solid epoxy to reduce load on the deck and to prevent leaking.
Engine runs perfect and was always good maintained.