- Judel Vrolijk Yacht Design & Co.
- Built at GREEN MARINE LTD, UK.
- Launched April 2011
- Build number 211-3-11
- Single tool Female Hull Mould & Female Deck Mould
- Pre-Preg Carbon / Nomex High grade Kevlar honeycomb core
PAPREC (Spirit of Malouen Vlll) is a 2011 SuperSeries TP52 built as RAN at Green Marine UK.
In 2015 Team PAPREC took over the very successful boat to continue the TP52 SuperSeries.
She is fully equipped with lots of sails and spares.
- 54 hp Yanmar engin
- Galvanised Cradle with leg supports
- Safety Gear to meet 52 Super Series (ex-Liferafts)
- Removable Prod
- Carbo Link Bobstay
- Huge sail wardrobe
- Harken winch package
- Faro Computer System with B&G H3000
- TCC 1.395
The boat is optimized thoroughly and ready to race!
Diverse 1st places in several TP52 SS races
1st Conde de Godo Trophy in Barcelona 2011
1st TP52 SuperSeries Royal Cup 2012
World Champion TP52 SuperSeries in Miami 2013