The Maxi Trimaran Ultim' Emotion 2 (ex-Prince de Bretagne), will be ready for charter in the Caribbean from early January to June 2022.
This is the first and only time that such a unique maxi trimaran can be privately chartered either for day sailing, regattas or team building in the Caribbean!
She was launched in 2015 and is very recent and up to date. She has won many races and has been recently prepared for sailing around the world and take part to some famous races (La Cap2Rio, RORC 600 etc...).
Built entirely in Carbon/Nomex, ULTIM' EMOTION 2 has a displacement of only 7.2 tons rendering it exceptionally light. She is fully equipped with Incidences DFI sails. She can challenge any MOD 70!
She is available for race group charter and individuals’ sailors for the following races:
- RORC Transat : start January, 8
- Multihull Challenge (Saint-Martin) : from February 4 to 6
- RORC Caribbean 600
- Heineken Regatta (Saint-Martin) : from March 3 to 6
- Les Voiles de St Barth: from April 17 to 23
Before the race there will be 1 or 2 training days.
Day sailing on the trimaran includes :
- 3 professional crew who assist during the day
- Food and drinks
- Sailing gear