Comments by the owner:
I bought her in 2010. I have primarily used the boat for racing and a yearly summer trip to Sweden and Norway. She is fully equipped for racing and she is fast too. We participated in the ORC Worlds in Kiel I 2014 - our first big race and we ended in the top third of the fleet.
New rig, almost new navigation system and a perfect set of racing sails. New sprayed hull, white.
Yanmar 27HP engine
- In 2015 the bottom was completely renewed using VC 17 primer and VC 17M Racing and the bottom was repainted with one layer of VC 17 March 2016.
- She has been on land from November to march every year.
- 2 Stainless Steel sinks
- 2 burner stove with oven
Deck and cockpit
- New Spinlocks (2015) stoppers
- Winches: 6 x Harken 2 Speed
- steering wheel
- Complete set of harken furling equipment including a genua (104%).
- Fenders with covers
- Swimming ladder
- Swimming platform with teak
- Cockpit shower
- 30 meter chain, 1 anchor 15 kg stainless steel, 1 foldable anchor 15 kg, and 1 fortress anchor in aluminum.