X-Yacht 40 (2006 model) equipped with 2 cabins and 2 head. She was bought in 2011 by current owner who maintained her well, so she is overall in excellent condition. She has been winterized on land at least 8 months a year.
She is optimized for racing, but also includes all the amenities and sails for cruising.
Over the years, the owner used her for holiday sailing, but also for clubracing.
- Underwatership is polished and has a race finish VC17.
- All fittings and running rigging is continuously maintained and upgraded.
- Sailing wardrobe for both cruising and racing.
- Two forestays: Furling forestay and Harken racing foil
- 2x backstays
- 2x sets of sails by North Sails
- Forespar Whisker pole
- 3x Electrical winches Andersen STE
- Bow thruster
- Eberspacher D4 heating , with 4 outlets
- Forward looking sonar EchoPilot FLS 2D for cruising in shallow waters (removable)
- Additional water tank (removable)
- Full-length tent for winterizing