Recent refitted VOR70, located Australia
Monster Project is ready for sailing and charter.
The refit included
- overhauling and re-installation of both engines with partly renewing their looms and replacing their control units
- overhauling and partly new installation of electric system
- new PLC for the keel control
- new installation of a saildrive
- Servicing winches and overhauling the pedestal controls
- replacing of some clutches
- basic refit and renewing of underwatership
- various other jobs.
WORK TO BE DONE commented by the owner
As everyone in yachting knows work is never fully done on a boat. She is ready for sailing and charter. For serious racing my suggestion is to glue a split part of the lamminate on one of the dagger boards. It is not a structural issue but would prevent water and dirt entering into the gap. Further some smaller rigging jobs like lashings, perhaps lock strops and the like are better to be renewed due to exposure to UV light.