Fully upgraded - ready for new campaign
Refits / maintenance
- new hull, color - nardo grey (vinyl)
- all equipment serviced
- new sheets and other lines
- fully serviced and upgraded engine
- full serviced and scanned mast and rig + painted / anodised to black poles
- rig was dye tested
- rudder bearings checked and serviced
- 5 x New winch drums Nov 2019 - 2 x main, 2 x primary, 1 x cockpit.
The HH 42 is a 12 meter, fully optimized high performance racing yacht.
A 100% carbon fiber racing machine designed by judel/vrolijk & co, the HH 42 is build to be the fastest in its size around the race track, yet be competitively raced to win on IRC as well as ORC and HPR.
The boat has 12 members crew during the inshore races and 10 members during the offshore ones.
- Designer: Judel/Vrolijk & Co - Engineering Gmbh
- Accommodation: Sleeps 10 (6 pipecots, 2 fixed and V-berth forward)
- Builder: Hudson Yacht & Marine, China
- IRC: TCC 2019 1.248
- CIN: CN-HYMH42021313
- Engine: Yanmar 21.63kW
- Engine number: E17972