Owners comments: Fully upgraded - ready for new campaign
Boat is very well prepared for offshore- very watertight, halyard locks, doubled: tacklines, halyards, blocks, jammers for easier piling sails.
Yacht Is regularly serviced, (Full-time Capitan) When not sailed we store it on shore under whole-hull cover.
Refits / maintenance 2019-2022
- Longer keel with new bulb shape (2019)
- New winches drums(2019)
- reduce displacement 2019
- H5000 Displays
- New Satellite+ 3G Radar
- New H5000 Electronic Displays, parts
- New Sails
- Mast+boom+bowsprit Refit+ Repaint
- Rig service.
- Repaint of stainchions, Tiller, Coffeegrinder.
- New Hull Grey Vinyl
- General Service of All DeckGear
- General Service of Electonics
- New sleeping bunks- bigger and more comfortable.
- Mast electronic Cables replace
- New Baroplug
- New Handheld VHF
- Big Preseason Service + IRC Optimalisation
- New- Longer Bowsprit
- New Sails: Main, J2, A2, Blast-Reacher
- New Rudder
- New Bottom Repainting for Durepox
- New Deck antigrip+ Deck Repaint
- New Jib up/dwn + in/out regulation system (block+lines)
- New Superfast Gorilla Tuffluf
- New Navigation Computer+ accessories
- New Rudder sensor
- New Deflector length sensor
- Forestay Load-sensor Factory repair
- New 2x GFD display in cockpit
- New Gori 2blade Propeller
- Engine Big service (including foot change)
- New Hi-ratio Bilge pomp
- Mast Jack Service
- Rudder bearing service
- New Runners
The HH 42 is a 12 meter, fully optimized high performance racing yacht.
A 100% carbon fiber racing machine designed by judel/vrolijk & co, the HH 42 is build to be the fastest in its size around the race track, yet be competitively raced to win on IRC as well as ORC and HPR.
The boat has 12 members crew during the inshore races and 10 members during the offshore ones.
- Designer: Judel/Vrolijk & Co - Engineering Gmbh
- Accommodation: Sleeps 10 (6 pipecots, 2 fixed and V-berth forward)
- Builder: Hudson Yacht & Marine, China
- IRC: TCC 2019 1.248
- CIN: CN-HYMH42021313
- Engine: Yanmar 21.63kW
- Engine number: E17972